Selský Dvůr – Pension Moravská Hůzová
Selský Dvůr in the Moravská Hůzová is a place, where you can stay for one night, but you can spend your vacation here. The object can be used not only for accommodation, but also for private celebrations. We welcome in particular families with children, who want to try out the live, as previously lived. The house is equipped with old furniture, the old stove was preserved, front door and a granary.
The court has a duck farmyard, depicting the life of poultry from hatchery to adults. Part of ranch are also rabbits and small birds. We offer children the possibility of feeding the animals, collecting eggs.
There farmyard, which is monitored by CCTV, there is a guest house, a house of the courtyard manager, barn, a storage for bicycles, terrace with barbecue, parking in the courtyard and in front of the building. Surroundings of the Court are enclosures for animals, meadow, bed with lavender and honey crocuses..
Pension consists of two double bedrooms and a family room with six beds, playroom with chess table, living room and kitchen. Selský Dvůr offers a breakfast menu of eggs home, bread, vegetable, sweet delicacies and products from local farmers.
A little bit of history
In 1881 the property was first registered with the owners Josef and Agnes Wiedermann. There was a garden and a barn for cattle. . In 1882 Viktorin and Jana Vychodil bought the land..
13. January 1893 by notarial deed acquires ownership Justin Vychodilová, which 10. July donates half the land and barn to her fiance Joseph The poor, whom she 14. June 1893 married and adopted the name Justina Chudá.
20. June 1909 It was built house č.p. 73, which was in November of that year outnumbered on č.p. 80.
13. October 1937 by notarial file became family house of Chudých. Husbands built another barn for cattle. Later, they rebuilt the stables to another house, where there lived their son with his wife.
16. September 2008 their son Vojtěch acquired ownership by the notarial record..
11. May 2016 the house was bought by Marcela and Tomáš Vychodil, who carried out an extensive renovation of both houses, which they finished in 2019.